- Missouri Department of Economic Development
- Missouri Department of Natural Resources
- Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT)
- University of Missouri Extension
- Missouri State Emergency Management Administration (SEMA)
- Missouri Municipal League
- Missouri Association of Councils of Government
- Missouri Association of Counties
- Community Development
Information on funding water and sewer systems, community buildings, neighborhood/downtown revitalization, and other development projects.
- Public Safety
Information on funding police, fire, and ambulance projects, emergency alert sirens, tornado shelters, and other related programs.
- Recreation, Arts, and Quality of Life
Information on funding libraries, sports parks, trails, and other related projects.
- Business Financing
Visit MKDI for information on Business Financing Products.
Online Grant Resources
Mo-Kan Transportation Planning Services:
Since 1996, Mo-Kan has partnered with the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) to administer a Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC) and determine the transportation needs in Andrew, Buchanan, Clinton, and DeKalb counties. The TAC’s primary responsibility is to act as a public conduit for directly participating with regional transportation planning. This includes prioritizing transportation needs in the region and shaping the Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) and the Statewide Transportation Improvement Plan (STIP).
The 2016 Northwest Missouri Regional TAC meeting.