The Engine Center is a proposed mixed-use facility equipped with state-of-the-art tools and resources for creative and technological endeavors. The aim is to connect members of the visual arts, technology, manufacturing, and business sectors of the region in a way that energizes and broadens the scope of all.
What is the Engine Center?
- Creative Accelerator
- Fine Arts Incubator
- Creative Labs and Industries Incubator
- Report Phase I (PDF, 30.1MB)
Read Phase I of the feasibility study. August 2013.
- Report Phase II (PDF, 33.2MB)
Read Phase II of the study. September 2013.
- (Google Slideshow, browser-based)
Click to advance slideshow. Video embedded from YouTube. Click video play button to play.
- (13,055kb .pptx)
PowerPoint format presentation with embedded video.
Media Coverage and Links:
- "Mo-Kan pitches Engine Center idea" (NewsPressNow.com, April 16, 2014)
- "Business Incubator Urged for Area" (NewsPressNow.com, July 25, 2013)
- "Manufacturing/art business incubator concept under study" (NewsPressNow.com, April 29, 2013)
- "A Great Resource for Area Entrepreneurs" (NewsPressNow.com, May 21, 2013)
Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/enginecenter.